Advanced Online Spanish Course for Legal
Starting on Wednesday 10th January 2024
This Advanced Online Legal Spanish course offers you the opportunity to enhance existing Spanish communication skills in legal practice. It will cover a broad range of legal contexts while building practical legal terminology and written and oral communication skills.
It will introduce Spanish legal terminology in areas such as International Arbitration, Corporate Law, Gender Identity Law, contracts, investments, etc. This will help you communicate in Spanish both with Spanish speaking clients and attorneys.
This Legal Spanish course is particularly appropriate to solicitors, attorneys and paralegals with a practice on corporate law and related fields.
You will learn and practise how to understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics and technical discussions in the business and legal fields; interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native Spanish speakers quite possible without strain for either party; produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
ALL MATERIALS FREE IN OUR LEGAL SPANISH COURSE
You will be emailed all materials before each lesson on PDF, mp3 and interactive online activities.
Through listenings, readings, written assignments and oral exercises, you will learn a wide array of skills.
Our teachers follow a comprehensive method based on the communicative approach and are highly adaptable to the needs and the different ways you learn.
We design our syllabi following both the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and our student’s needs.
FEES. ENROL NOW-PAY LATER
No upfront payment needed. Fees for scheduled courses are £200 | $250 | €230 per person per 10-lesson term and payable either by bank transfer or PayPal after the first lesson (whatever is most convenient for you). The invoice will be emailed after the first lesson and you will never be asked for your card or bank details.
This website does not collect any bank details from you; just your name and email address when you apply for a course or when you contact us by filling a form.
If you have some level, take our Spanish assessment and contact us with your results to book a 10 minutes oral assessment. We will assess your level either over the phone or Zoom whenever suits you.
If you are sure about your level and do not wish us to assess you, just fill the form Enrol now-Pay later and you will be automatically registered in the Advanced Online Legal Spanish Course. You will receive a confirmation email with our Terms and Conditions and the syllabus.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to…
• Read and present charts
• Read complex texts on legal subjects and draw conclusions from them
• Read and discuss a case
• Read arbitration awards
• Write complex formal emails and letters
• Read law
• Listen and interpret legal advice
• Read and interpret legal advice
Who can do this course
This course is aimed at those students who can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.; can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken; can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest; can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
If you have any doubt about your level, take our assessment test and do not hesitate to book your oral assessment either over the phone or Zoom.
What’s included in this course
• Reading and presenting charts
• Reading complex texts on legal subjects and drawing conclusions from them
• Reading and discussing a case
• Reading arbitration awards
• Writing complex formal emails and letters
• Reading law
• Listening and interpreting legal advice
• Reading and interpreting legal advice
• Sociedades mercantiles en España y América Latina
• Contratos de infraestructura. Licitaciones
• Ley de identidad de género en el mundo hispánico
• Implicaciones legales de las redes sociales. El fraude a través de internet.
Protección de datos
• Inmigración y ciudadanía
• El arbitraje internacional. Ventajas y desventajas
• Las nuevas tecnologías y su uso como prueba en juicio
• La igualdad de género. Derechos de la mujer
• Energías alternativas y cambio climático y sus implicancias legales
• Contrato de compraventa de acciones
• General consolidation past tenses in the Indicative
• Creo/pienso que + Indicative
• No creo/pienso + Subjunctive
• Other uses of the Subjunctive
• Future Subjunctive use in legislation
• Pero/Sino/Sino que
• Direct and indirect pronouns
• Uses of the pronoun se
• Roundabout expressions
• Legal vocabulary • Connective devices
SPEAK LEGAL SPANISH
Understand those regulations
Up to 6 students. It will give you more chances to practice and receive proper and immediate feedback
Learn from wherever you want
ALL MATERIALS FREE
Emailed in advance
TAUGHT IN SPANISH
Enrol now-Pay later
If you would like to enrol in Advanced for Legal (CEFR B2), fill out the form below and you will recieve a confirmation email. After the first lesson, and just if you wish to continue with the course, you will receive an invoice for the whole 10-week course payable by either bank transfer or PayPal, whatever is more convenient for you.